Cooking ClassesClasses from $120 per person
Teppanyaki Cooking Classes with Samurai Chefs
Teppanyaki Cooking Classes are a unique experience to enjoying teppanyaki a bit deeper. 3-hour sessions, each session
- Learn a more dynamic style of cooking with a three-hour hands-on class
- Master teppanyaki tips and tricks, as well as lessons on Japanese cuisine culture and chopstick manners
- Create sauces and dressings, and cook meat and seafood to perfection on a teppan
- Don’t leave hungry – you get to eat what you make and enjoy a sake tasting while you eat
The experience of learning teppanyaki skills.
The only place in Adelaide.
- Scheduled on normally Sunday, 7 days cancellation or change of booking notice required.
- Menu may be subject to change.
- Minimum 8 and maximum of 10 people per class.
- If minimum class numbers are not reached your booking may be rescheduled to another date with minimum 7 days notice.
- We also can arrange the private cooking class. Please contact Samurai to request date and time.
- Classes are at $120 per student. Places limited.