Cooking ClassesClasses from $120 per person
Teppanyaki Cooking Classes with Samurai Chefs
Teppanyaki Cooking Classes are a unique experience to enjoying teppanyaki a bit deeper. 3-hour sessions, each session is max 10 people, hands-on cooking under Chef Clark’s instruction. Each group member has a chance to cook behind the grill and then share the dishes with others.
Also it is including a 3 shots sake tasting to learn how to drink sake. Cooking class basically sets up once a month, customers can pre-purchase the ticket or voucher then attend the available sessions. Or the class can be booked as a private session, such as for a special friend gathering or company team building.
- Learn a more dynamic style of cooking with a three-hour hands-on class
- Master teppanyaki tips and tricks, as well as lessons on Japanese cuisine culture and chopstick manners
- Create sauces and dressings, and cook meat and seafood to perfection on a teppan
- Don’t leave hungry – you get to eat what you make and enjoy a sake tasting while you eat
The experience of learning teppanyaki skills.
The only place in Adelaide.
Terms and conditions
- Scheduled on normally Sunday, 7 days cancellation or change of booking notice required.
- Menu may be subject to change.
- Minimum 8 and maximum of 10 people per class.
- If minimum class numbers are not reached your booking may be rescheduled to another date with minimum 7 days notice.
- We also can arrange the private cooking class. Please contact Samurai to request date and time.
- Classes are at $120 per student. Places limited.
- The tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- The tickets are only valid for cooking class, not valid for meals, drinks or other credits use.
- Not replaceable if lost.